Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cartwright A to B 6 Shot System



This is my A to B Project. I learned to come in late and leave early. It keeps the viewer interested. I also learned how to add music to my clips, which I took full advantage of in this short film. I really enjoyed shooting this short film and look forward to making others.









This is a close up of the face. This shows intensity and anticipation. This keeps the viewer locked into the film









This is an Over The Shoulder Shot. This lets the viewer know what he is doing. It lets everyone see things from his perspective.









This is a Medium Shot. Shows he is leaving the room to get where he needs to go. Begins his journey to the Library.



 This is an Extra Wide shot. This is mid-run. He is on his way to the Library. Shows the viewer he is in a hurry to get to there.





This is a close up of the hands. Shows he is opening the door. This kind of shot is a lot more interesting than a wide shot of him opening the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment